Friday, August 7, 2009

Hell Ley line link Arizona Desert to Eyes Wide Shut

The illuminati elite seek to control mankind and establish the Antichrist World Government.

All of their evil works , designs and structures appear to have a numerology component. This

article highlights a new discovery with chilling results for the geographical location of the USA

and its current capital in Washington, D.C. and a once-proposed capital in Phoenix , Arizona.

The lines intersect with the Illuminati / CIA city of Reston, Virginia (modeled after Milton

Keynes in the U.K.) Could it be coincidence that the now and proposed capitals of the USA

would be in States with the word HELL inscribed as a line of longitude? You decide...

THE EVIDENCE:

1. The number 1134 upside down spells hell. Likewise, the number 7734 upside down spells

the same thing, hell. Write the numbers on a piece of paper and just look at them turned upside

down. SEE: www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=7734 www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgkc_PKRkQ also 1134 www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=130782 .

2. The city of Reston, Virginia is a suspected NWO Hive-Center. It is modeled on Milton

Keynes in the U.K. , a city suspected by many as a Mega-Hive for the Illuminati. SEE: www.outlawjournalism.com/blog/?p=969 and www.ellisctaylor.homestead.com/eyeswideshut.html also www.scoreboard-canada.com/articles-eyewideshut.htm .

3. Reston , Virginia is located on Longitude 77.34. It is a city built from scratch "coincidentally"

on a hell-spelled ley line - or so they would have us believe. SEE: www.convertunits.com/distance/city/Reston,+VA . As noted on the previous link, the latitude

for Reston is 38.9. One can easily see that 3 x 8 x 9 = 216. The number 216 is 6 x 6 x 6.

4. The line of Longitude 77.34 or hell runs right through Maryland and Virginia. These are the

States whose territory comprised the capital , Washington , D.C. Simply go to http://www.google.com/

and insert either 77.34 Longitude Maryland - or - Virginia to see the result.

5. After the USA civil war, once General and then President Ulysses S. Grant, a 33rd degree

Freemason, wanted to move the Capital of the USA to Phoenix, Arizona. Phoenix named after

the mythical bird that arises from the ashes is located on the 33rd parallel. This is well known.

Scroll down 75% www.informationliberation.com/?id=26697 . What is less well known is that

Freemason President Grant would have moved the USA Capital to yet another territory that

was intersected by a HELL ley line. The other number that spells hell upside down , as noted

previously is 1134. The line of longitude 113.4 runs just west of Phoenix Arizona. In fact, it runs

through the hottest summer temperature areas in the USA - hell itself - and a death trap for

thousands of illegal aliens that have died in the heat trying to cross into the USA. SEE: www.stateguide.com/az/PeachSprings/ .

6. If you see the previous link, you note that the latitude for Peach Springs is 35.5. What is that

number significant of? ... Pi whose approximate symbol is 355/113. See: www.mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/69422.html .

BOTH numbers related to Pi - intersect in Arizona, what Grant hoped would be the future

location of the USA capital. But there is more, you know about the 33rd Parallel , sacred to

Freemasons , running through Phoenix and Arizona itself. See: www.examiner.com/x-2345-Arizona-Haunted-Sites-Examiner~y2009m8d1-The-Adamsville-Cemetery-and-the-33rd-Parallel .

There is also the line of Latitude of 31.4 which is symbolic of Pi as well 3.14 , which forms the

boundary between Pima County and Santa Cruz County Arizona. Pima County , which contains

the City of Tucson and the Raytheon missile plant which builds all USA offensive missile systems

is , as you can see, bordered by HELL in the east and Pi in the south. www.dot.pima.gov/gls/maps/mapguide/latlon.cfm .

The same link above noted that the southern boundary of Arizona and the USA is at 31.3

degrees latitude. The number 313 is linked directly to 666. www.virtuescience.com/313.html .

The other number noted as added to 313 to form 666 is 353. The latitude line of 35.3 runs

through Arizona as well. www.asterweb.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery-detail.asp?name=northarizona .

7. The longitude line 109.5 also runs through Arizona. This aligns directly with Easter Island,

and the fractal 19.5 degree angle prevalent throughout the Cydonia region of Mars. SEE www.placenames.com/us/p8473/

ALSO: www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-cydonia_davincicode.htm / www.scoreboard-canada.com/babylon-pidegreecydoniaangle.htm and Easter Island located at 109.5 longitude. www.theuniversalseduction.com/featuring/the-mystery-of-easter-island .

CONCLUSION:

Arizona is the drug pipeline into the USA for a reason. The illegal aliens were pushed from

California into crossing into the USA in the blazing desert to die by DeMolay Freemason Bill

Clinton as a human form of human sacrifice. The missiles that kill people in villages in the

mountains of Afghanistan and elsewhere are built there for a reason. Arizona is an illuminati

playground. Likely , more ley lines cross there than anywhere else in the country. There is link

to Milton Keynes, Reston and The Washington D.C. area - all linked by HELL ley lines. Is this

coincidence or madness or conspiracy? You... must decide. But decide well, because time is short.

6 comments:

voyance said...

Its all very helpful, thanks so much for sharing this.
Voyance gratuitement par mail

ehige said...

Welcome to illuminati brotherhood where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally. my name is Carlos I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $10,000,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country, today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and your life we be change totally. If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati contact this number call whatsspa +2347051758952 or morganilluminatirich@gmail.com

ehige said...

Welcome to illuminati brotherhood where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally. my name is Carlos I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $10,000,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country, today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and your life we be change totally. If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati contact this number call whatsspa +2347051758952 or morganilluminatirich@gmail.com

Unknown said...

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE, IT IS FREE TO JOIN.

I am illuminati agent with membership ID 6665515. I bring the good news to all who aspire for fame, longevity, protection, wealth/riches/money and what have you. I am a living testimony as I was born into a very poor family and I have the aspiration to become rich in life so a friend introduced me to the illuminati and I key in. to cut long story short at the end of my initiation, I was given $2,000,000.00 USD, A mansion in Washington, A ring of protection, a Visa to travel worldwide etc. since then my life have changed for the better and I am very happy. Because of my devotion to the brotherhood, they made me an agent to bring people to the light and become rich. So that’s why I am here to tell the world the best place to be is the illuminati. I want all to quickly note that joining the illuminati is totally free of charge you don’t pay a dine to become a member. I implore all of you reading this message to join us now and become rich and protected. To become a member call/text the illuminati official line on +1 (917) 791-0923 or you can email the hood directly on illuminatikingdom06666@gmail.com

JOIN ONE JOIN ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

INVITATION.

HELLO

We at the illuminati initiation update invites you to learn more about our organization.
Untrue rumours about the illuminati is now well spread on the Internet and its quite embarrassing how low people would go to rub our organization in the mud or for other selfish reasons. we've come across numerous posts about ILLUMINATI:
Example: join the illuminati and get paid monthly, you will be given all money and Fame. Sell your soul for money. etc, etc.

We advise everyone to be very careful.
All the promises of money and fame are very enticing but know that the illuminati isn't a blood money ritual organisation.
NOTE:
The Illuminati doesn't pay you monthly or weekly. the illuminati's Thing is after initiation a capital money will be given into your career which you will use to change your life forever. The more you serve and show gratitude more your business, money and fame increases. But keep the most important rule LOYALTY

Do you wish to be a member or perhaps just want to know more contact:
WhatsApp:+16106387472
Email: illuminatiinitiationupdate666@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

ILLUMINATI INVITATION

HELLO

We at the illuminati initiation update invites you to learn more about our organization.
Untrue rumours about the illuminati is now well spread on the Internet and its quite embarrassing how low people would go to rub our organization in the mud or for other selfish reasons. we've come across numerous posts about ILLUMINATI:
Example: join the illuminati and get paid monthly, you will be given all money and Fame. Sell your soul for money. etc, etc.

We advise everyone to be very careful.
All the promises of money and fame are very enticing but know that the illuminati isn't a blood money ritual organisation.
NOTE:
The Illuminati doesn't pay you monthly or weekly. the illuminati's Thing is after initiation a seed (capital money) will be sown (given) into your career which you will use to start up any business (career) of your choice and because the money is from the light the business(career) cannot fail and the more you serve and show gratitude more your business, money and fame increases. But keep the most important rule LOYALTY.

You can reach us at any of the addresses below for more details.

Email>stevenloganinitionupdate666@gmail.com
Whatsap:+16106387472